fredag 24. september 2010

Kite runner... so far

I started reading The Kite Runner a few days ago, the book is mostly interesting. I haven't read far enough for it to make me excited. I've read the book before so i know exactly what's going to happen, this takes away most of the excitement in the book. Still, i know the book will entertain me when i really get into it.
so far, the main character Amir has been hanging around with his best friend/servant Hassan. Amir and Hassan has mostly been talking about the upcoming kite competition where Amir controls the kit and Hassan is the kite runner. through the parts i've read so far, Amir act as if Hassan is only hes servant.
That's how far i have read. by the way, there is some kinds of war going on, i don't really know what's going on yet.

1 kommentar:

  1. Since you have read the book before it would seem you might remember what happens here? Perhaps it is many years since you read it? Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading it again, if not perhaps you should read another book?

    SvarSlett