lørdag 28. august 2010

Assignment 1

hello, my name is Philip Valderhaug!
I am 16 years old. born and raised in Baerum, Norway and enjoy living here.
I have a lot of things i like to do, mainly different things within music, like writing, performing and other stuff.
Last year I attended Bleiker High School, my subjects there was built around music, how to write, performing with others and solo performance. We also had Math, English and the other usual subjects.
I changed school to Sandvika because it is a lot closer to my home than my last school, and i hope i will enjoy it a little more than the last school. Here I have chosen to continue with English through my second year of high school. i hope it will be fun, i hope to learn new ways to express what i mean in English. I hope there will be a lot of oral presentations since that is what i prefer. My expectations this year is very simple, i expect to learn more about the English language and how to use it.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Philip! I hope this will be a good year for you and that you will learn a lot!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Philip!
    Please check your e-mail and e-mail me back about communication with America! Thanks :)

    SvarSlett
  3. hey Philip! In the beginning of the year I didn't know you at all, but I've got to know you and I'm glad! It has been very interesting to have you in this class, because you always have something to contribute with in class, wether it's positive or negative comments. have a good summer, koz og klemzzzzz Rikke

    SvarSlett